Popular Posts

Monday, June 6, 2011

HIGH SUMMER SADNESS

SHANGAI  THEME WITH ACCORDIAN PLEATS I LOVE

COLOUR CLASH BUT THOSE SHOES??

LOVING THE LAYERED TSHIRT CHIFFON FABRIC MIX

TAKE YOURSELF BACK TO THE NOMADS


MAXI,MAXI,SHEER,PRINTED..ALL THE WAY

STRIPE FRINGE TEASE

TASSELS ON BABY


AND HERE I FOUND LOVE!!



 Oh my word..while here in Mzantsi we busy gearing up and getting all warmed up for winter...TOPSHOP on the other hand has just reeled me over with their High Summer range....ding dong..

It's a mixture of oriental prints and fringe benefits...colour clash which has been the biggest trend for Summer 10 and now trailing over into 11, it's still a big feature...for once i am so stoked to see Gypsy really don't mean knotted unwashed hair and walking bare feet...lol....sorry..but so love this range...would be great to actually take it and make it work your own way...check it out...would luvvvvvvvvvv to get my hands on this range...sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment