Popular Posts

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Wedding day

In the end all just fits


no hat,and your earing?


smelling roses


and just happy to prick


a smile for the day


a flash of creative vintage


a friend for all occasions


and a smart one at that


so cheers to blooming roses


a dop in the township


and the cutest dance of all
 If ever there is one thing i pride myself with just has to be creativity, especially when it's driven by me...when i can do  something not knowing how HOT it actually will look.

My dress is a size 14 (yet again) i loved it so much i just could not leave it and knew my machine will understand and do wonders for me..so i altered and it's the best dress ever..okay on that day...my head piece is actually an earing i clipped with pins to secure and boy did i dance without worrying about loosing the thing..thanks to my jewellery skills ;-)

Had loads of fun with my friend and just ended the night by being treated like Royals in the Township...lol!!!! I thought i Coloured me fashionable but dang people there really gave me the whole rainbow..sweeet!

No comments:

Post a Comment