Popular Posts

Monday, June 6, 2011

WHERE ARE MY SHOPPING BAGS

INSIDE I WISH


FOR BAGS TO CLUTCH


FOR THAT MELTING SPOT


AND NO WORDS ABOUT BUDGETING


SIGH, OH HOW I WISH


FOR THAT, THAT I LIKE MORE THAN ALL


If i could have one wish come through today would just have to satisfy my craving for shopping. I have not shopped in a while, and my latest distress is the fact that clearly i cannot afford to shop...all i hear is budget budget budget...a word i have come to hate. What am i budgeting for, is that hapennin or am i just throwing this word in my life just to make me feel better about paying rent...and that's it!!!!!!

Ndiphi na kanti...things never used be like this..NEVER..back in the days i used to sell chocolates at school just so i could run to Mr Price Butterworth (where i was born) to buy those horrible lilac tights i used to love so much...i ran my own tuck shop and boy did i have it...ummancazo we ntloko( pomade) and the hottest Mr P item i HAD.....so where am i now..why am i wishing for the one thing i know i love more than anything...Colour me Fashionable and let me see this change in my life...give me back my retail slips..i didn't mind..i won't even waste time inside your changing rooms by taking up space for i know what i like and if it don't fit my sewing machine can sort that out....GIVE ME BACK MY SHOPPING BAGS!

P.S  somehow i still wear sumin new everyday..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment